Monday, July 15, 2013

The wife and the black cock


Don't deny your wife the pure exstasy of a black cock: IF you deny her, she'll come find us anyway. So just bring her to us willingly and all will be fine!

Such a positive statement, clear and concise. It's a fact of life, and we white guys might as well facilitate such relationships in any way we can.
Since day one of our marriage my wife has known that she has my full blessing and encouragement to enjoy her black lovers any time she wants. In 13 years I doubt that she has missed a week without having a black man fuck her at least once. These days its more like two or three nights a week.
tamed, filled and completely thrilled. There is no way this hottie is going back after this session. Her husband or b/f will have get behind her and lick her as she slides up and down this rig. Bet her hubby or b/f is forced to tongue her butthole and most of that BBC as well. hehe... i know my old lady would make me tongue them or cutt me off entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment