Sunday, October 23, 2011

A gang bang for Lara

Luke is an imaginative and unconventional man ... We are deeply in love and he loves to cuddle with incredibly exciting surprises.
It 'a warm October morning, and I am ready to enjoy one of these ...
We drive together, we talk about the previous day, but I have a curiosity in 'that stimulates me the thoughts and imagination. He already knows that 'the idea .. I am wet and smiles proudly.
I go down very quietly, so 'cme allow me to wear the high heels, hair flowing over her shoulders, clinging black dress, eager spirit of bodies and cocks.
Luke and I ... The first room we enter is still wilderness, soft lighting, soothing music, atmosphere of peace and quiet. The red that dominates the room comes over me, causing me and excites me. Luke sits on the couch, I kneel before ALUI, he covers his eyes with a blindfold and I immediately offers his cock, smooth and very hard to be who knows' how many hours. It keeps me close like a tail hair at the nape, and pushes me to take my breath until the end .. He knows that this gesture sends me into ecstasy, and prepare me to "transform" by Donna Troy to flawless looking serious and that we actually 'are. I start to get wet between the thighs ... knees on the ground, suck and lick and wildly wise, already 'submissive, trying to tame its desires.
The desire to be with them 'ridden by little more' male at the same time, I rummaged with lust leads me to the thoughts and fantasies to the limit.
So 'blindfolded, I have the dark around, but in my lap and suck my man, I hear the door open more' times, a faint whispering to me suggests the arrival of other members of the gang. Immediately upon his hands warm and voracious, hips, I gently caress her back, all while commenting, move more 'down' with provocation exposed to the rump, round, sensitive, explore all around, down, her pussy already reached ' nectar wet hot and dense, while the other fingers gently pushing their way inside my ass eager and waiting ... I take off the bandage to the curiosity 'still unsatisfied, and I can see everyone sitting in the row ahead of me on the couch, tremendously excited, swollen by the desire of my hot mouth. one after another they pass between the lips and in her hands, while Luke smiles and looks at me swallow cocks whirling at his right and his left .. I hear them groan at my tongue while I might begin to enjoy just that. But the mental borders are easy to overcome, and the game has just begun .... I moved all the males on a bed of skin, large and comfortable, like a princess or ...
as a Trojan, it depends. I open myself completely to all those hands, their languages ​​and their cocks. While an almost fucking me only with your fingers, the other from 'to do masturbating my clit with my tongue ... while Luke goes with the initiation of my ass, opening the door gently. Turgid, go slow and decided, now sinking, pushing her way, and deliciously soft as a knife in butter. It opens in two shots and prepares, finally making his cock fully inside while I gasp with pleasure ... I have hardly more 'remember how many times I enjoyed that day, but it is assured that excites me even think about it ... I must have been sbrodato to that contact, thanks to Luca and his wise and so unique in her from behind and gently overbearing together. My moan of pleasure is uncontrollable ... but I always want more'.... one is not enough for me. Immediately thinks of a double penetration ... a daydream. Mass on all fours in turn change their cocks in my pussy now soaking my ass open and buttery. While squeezing the cock m'infila front, from behind the other pockets in a coup; important that input from small pussy, recalls and sucks the other cock from the rear channel. Frequent shots of pussy and ass fully seated lead me through a huge number of repeated orgasms and extremely intense, as I ask in a loud voice not to stop and almost all to continue to impose, while Luke looks at me pleased to see me everywhere, and almost completely filled with contrast because in the complaints of another cock down her throat. Vaginal and anal orgasms follow one another in a swing spasms, until 'I get shot in eight hands ... I held her thighs wide open, lying on the bed, dripping with sweat and covered with ointment ... Two were above me, their mouths thrown on my pussy, fingers moving everywhere, my hands to help their languages ​​are wild and hungry .. and torture my clit gently for a long time, leading to an endless orgasm.
Do not do 'truce, now addicted to that pleasure, and I will not give myself. I turn around and climb on one of them, mounting it and moving on his cock quick hour slow hours, ready to come again and again, while the other moves me and I struck a couple of decisive blows and deep ... Luke continues to look at me .... whispers to me "because you are Troy" ... that always pull his cock in front of my eyes, which sends me into ecstasy. Stands with her legs spread over my mouth while I relaxed, licked her from under his pockets swollen and tense, lapping, and exploring her ass with his fingers ... I feel the other three masturbating my pussy and my ass, hot so after hours', and beg to Luca a cumshot in her mouth as well ... I come So I can 'enjoy a stream of warm milk and dense me into the hungry mouth and downs of an orgasm without end. That seemingly insignificant drop on the lips I taste is more ', taken back by expert hands and into my mouth and followed by a look of Luke which reassures me a deep understanding, morbid and visceral ....
But still not subsided for a long enjoyment, I nonetheless still looking for more .... and you start fucking available. My channels now open and insatiable craving for yet to be filled ..
One of them in the ass plunger causing increased restriction of the vagina, while the second cock is literally sucked from the grip tight and very hot in my pussy. Both shots hit simultaneously giving vigorous while I, still, moaning like a bitch, take the third cock in her mouth and then, along with this, also what opened her pussy, to divide my tongue and my throat. Two more orgasms making successive jump .... One after another upon me in and enjoy ....
The morning is coming to an end ... back to "normal" world, to every day ... one in which those who go through experiences like this, walking among others aware that you have read a chapter from the book of life in more '. Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment